Let's Engage . Let's Discuss the Details
. The Plan
. The Investment
. The Journey
. The Destination
. The Result
Vision ... Budget . Preparation . Collaboration . Plan Evolve . Connect the Dots
Our Recommendation to our clients - to get the better service
~ APPOINTMENT ~
"Call for an appointment, let's share, let's discuss your vision and questions that are curious to perfecting your day, perplexing or challenging to your soul, be upfront, know the event atmosphere that you desire, have an idea of your vision, your colors, your budget, your dream venue appeal.
~ BUDGET ~
State your budget and please be honest so that we can help you to get the most for your dollars (usually there’s always alternatives if it becomes necessary) every bride, every person, at every event there are freedom of choices and desires, you can have a beautiful event within budget (some events require more creativeness than others).
Each Event is actually an orchestration of many Details,
Trust them to someone with Experience and sound Reputation.
The Basic Wedding Day Services ... Details Included in all mentioned Production Packages + more based on PACKAGE
• Consultations prior to event ( Number of consultations is dependent on production package)
• Unlimited phone calls and emails
• Meeting at ceremony and reception site to discuss final details, design floor plan and initiate
• Discuss wedding party itinerary and obtain all wedding party email addresses and phone numbers
Final meeting (before the big day)
• Establish wedding day timeline and vendor contact information
• Contact vendors one week prior to event to confirm deliveries
• Week of the wedding, collection of all wedding day items to set up, and any payments due to vendors
• Directing of all wedding day activities (hours dependent on production package)
• Review at rehearsal with bridal party wedding day itinerary
• Make any last minute modification and/or people, or process changes to the Wedding Day
• Oversee and accept all vendor deliveries
• Assist photographer when needed
• Assist Bride and her attendants with dressing if required.
• Emergency kit on hand
• Accept and Distribute all personal flowers to all wedding party
• Facilitate proper placement of the guest book, pens, programs, photographs, candles place cards,
wedding favors, etc.
• Assist ceremony musicians to places and cue when to begin music while guests are being seated
Guest Arrival and Professional
• Greet and direct guests and take care of any special needs
• Lighting of candle (if) required, or any pre-ceremony processes
• Assemble all and line up according to processional
• Orchestrate ceremony processional and recessional with minister
• Cue ceremony musicians when to begin processional music
• Cue each member of family
• Cue Clergy, Groom and Attendants when to enter
• Lady Attendants/Wedding party when to walk down the aisle
• Cue Bride Entrance
• Ensure Brideʼs dress, train, and veil are perfect before walking down aisle
• Assist wedding group with hide away and preparation for after ceremony photos
• Assist photographer where needed for wrap up, and off to the reception
• Assist Bride and her attendants with touch up, and line up.
• check to make sure reception site is ready, candles lit, music / entertainers ready, catering,
• Any finishing touches before opening for guests arrival
• Greet guests at reception and make sure all are comfortable
• Prepare for Bride and Groom arrival plans and execute, ( bustling dress, private meal )
• Prepare for Grand Entrance of Bride and Groom
• Cue Band / D.J. and or M.C.
• Cue Bride and Groom as well as parents are always informed of scheduled events and comfortable to any needs
• Communicate with caterer to ensure quality service
• Initiate all scheduled formalities ( First Dance, Cake cutting, and special requests from the
• Bride and Groom and carry out all of their desired details)
• Be close by for any unexpected happenings or emergencies
• Collect, organize, and pack all collected items as well as gifts
• Prepare for Departure transportation for the Bride and Groom and execute the details
• Distribute final vendor payments and tips
• Ensure that all personal items have been collected and removed from venues
• Handle all last minute details, if any arise
• assistance loading gifts after reception
• Emergency kit on hand
CODE OF ETHICS
As a professional, we will represent each client fairly, honestly, and confidently,
providing all agreed-to-services in a timely and cost efficient manner,
as well as operate an establishment that is a credit to the community.
~ RELAX ~
You will feel carefree and relaxed on your event day. You will be able to visualize your day as if it is a picture framed and/or a snap shot of your dream. You will feel like a well cared for guest at your own event on "your" special day.
Best wishes and congratulations on your decision.
~ OUR Promise ~
An Event Consultant and/or Decor Stylist are present throughout your special day to conscientiously and unobtrusively oversee both the ceremony and the reception, or any type of event, or meeting you might be having.
We meet with you and help you to clearly define and understand your vision, your dream. We do all types of Events (female and male) in various styles; Corporate Meetings to Weddings and Family Reunions, bridge parties and birthdays.
You tell us the type of event your heart desire, and we will make it happen, and make you feel like a guest at your own event.
~ Professional Consultants ~
We know the details of planning an intimate wedding and reception, or any event (sales meeting, retirement party, class reunion, family reunion, brunch); when you become and feel overwhelmed, or just need the help — call us, we can help!
You can draw on the expertise and guidance of our Professional Special Events Consultants, who undergo rigorous training, and researching current trends so they’re well-versed in everything from how to word a wedding invitation, to who gives the first toast.
Hire us and feel free to ask any question you may have; (if we don’t know we will definitely, and immediately find the answer for you) you can shop, share, collaborate with us in complete confidence—and you’ll have fun!
A consultant will work with you to find:
As an event consultant, “we put ourselves in our client shoes. Many times this is a first time for our customer, or an once-in-a-lifetime experience and our client is excited. There are all types of great things to be seen out there, and when we can offer our advice, we get excited too!”
Our Staff is
Professional and “only” perform Quality Work
We Dress well and professional to blend with the Occasion
We are Friendly, Knowledgeable, and Accommodating
On-Time, On-Schedule for Rendered Services.
~ Innovation and Creativity ~
Our in-house design team has assembled many unique products just for brides and other occasions such as “To Dry Your Tears” Hanky; “Daddy’s Girl” Frame; Bridesmaids’ Totes; Wedding Ring Pouches; Robes; Wedding Party Gift Bags and Cards, and our immensely popular Organized Bride Collection, Baby Collection, and Special Events Collection.
We are proud to offer you products you can’t, or can rarely find anywhere else; plus embroidered custom verse hankies and other items.
~ Customized products ~
Our highly skilled (an approved) engraving company, embroidery special orders, as well as in-house custom embroidery design work, and invitation departments in-house and online will expertly customize many of our products for you.
After each item is personalized, it goes to our meticulous Quality Control check, making sure that everything is exactly as you ordered it. We then carefully package your items and get them ready for shipment and/or pick-up if applicable.
Nashville Music Valley Opryland @ 2416 Music Valley Drive . Suite 115-B . Nashville Tennessee . 37214